WILLS, TRUSTS, AND ESTATES
Planning your estate is a gift you can give to your loved ones. Preparing a will or creating a living trust provides your family direction, prevents uncertainty, and makes the process of estate administration easier. We can also help you establish powers of attorney for your healthcare and financial affairs, so that your family will know your wishes should you no longer be able to make medical or financial decisions on your own. Working with counsel to put all of these measures in place will give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
For many years, the attorneys at Woods Kyle, LLP have helped individuals plan for the future and administer the estates of their loved ones. We can assist with the following:
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Creation of powers of attorney
- Estate administration – administering wills and trusts under the Indiana probate code
- Probate administration – representing individuals in probate court, estate disputes, and will contests
- Small estate affidavits – distribution of limited assets without the need to open an estate
Woods Kyle, LLP is a law firm based in Franklin, Indiana. We handle matters in Johnson County and surrounding areas.